Stella PR + Marketing Hits the Road!
In a refreshing change from the office, Stella PR + Marketing hit the road last week armed with thinking caps and a handful of business cards. There were so many events going on, not to mention the 3rd annual Denver Startup Week was taking place across the city and there was no way we were going to miss out!
What are the ten highlights and takeaways from the week?
1. Tech 4 Good Digital Storytelling through Social Media: Beyond Facebook and Twitter event. 9NEWS Misty Montano, herself the producer of a live “social TV” newscast-chat and live Pinterest chat, discussed creating two-way engagement through Instagram and Pinterest.
3. Jeff Zabel at the Leadership Spotlight Series discussed key leadership skills in the tech industry. Key take aways were differentiate and fill a need for data use.
4. Brad Feld discussed the connection between CEO and Board, Founder and Investor, with the idea of being transparent and direct to all.
5. Fabulous time drinking beer at the Startup Resource Fair and Entrepreneurship! Thanks!!
6. Learned about Technology and Media. Tell a good story that ignites the interest of prospective investors, strategic partners, and consumers.
9. Last but not least, we had the chance to stop by to visit our friends at the OpenWorld Learning office just a few blocks away! It was a great way to wrap up the week and to top it off we even got some sweet Denver Startup Week swag! We’d show you the Women’s Bean Project chocolate covered coffee beans but Scott Mobley ate them! 🙂
10. Can’t wait for next year! #DENStartupWeek